Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Journey of a Quilter's One Flower Wednesday 2012!

I am so glad that Karen at http://journeyofaquilter.blogspot.com/ is still hosting One Flower Wednesday for us in this new year of 2012, Thank You Karen! FYI the two "Wild Ones" were fabric my youngest grandaughter picked ! ;o)


And make sure you read her new post on her Rug Hooking Adventure!  I seem to have done mainly handwork in the last month or so??? I enjoy it greatly. I have done 4 flowers since my last post on the One Flower Wednesday and here they are. I hope you have added one or two as well. I want to thank each and everyone that stops in! I so enjoy looking at your flowers and reading your comments on each others blogs. Piece, Kim C

14 comments:

Jora said...

Four wonderful flowers you've made! It's so much fun making these hexaflowers and looking at the flowers that others have made. Happy hexing!

Melody said...

Lovely work Kim. A really interesting and diverse bunch of hexie flowers.

Karen said...

Happy New Year Kim! Now that is a fabulous bunch of flowers to welcome 2012!

Maria said...

What lovely flowers to add to your garden Kim.
I especially like the brights.

Hilachas said...

Your flowers are lovely and creative.

Wee Little Birds said...

Such lovely flowers. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and the lovely comments.
Hugs Tanya

Lots of Fabric 2 said...

Your flowerw are lovely,you have been busy.happy quilting.jinnie

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Love the "Wild Ones" - so colorful!

My Sister Made Me Do It said...

Love the hexies....especially that bright fireworks one! I am anxious to see what you ladies will make from them all!

sunny said...

You're going to have a beautiful quilt!! I love those 'wild' ones.

Susan said...

Gosh, those are such graphic fabrics! It really gives them a different look.

Shaz said...

They are really lovely flowers! I lobve the colours!

Adaliza said...

Hi - my blog is 1 year old in a couple of weeks! It's a great way to see what everyone's up to and I love your hexi flowers - especially the wild ones! I've been quilting and just finished my first that I patched before the New Year and quilted just after! Working on a cushion and a bit of crochet now - good to keep busy! Happy New Year - happy sewing.

Bev Kirk said...

Hey girl... I KNOW You KNOW.... that the African fabric hexie (orange) is unique and my favorite!!! Am I on your exhange list.... or since I have the fabric... I'll make me one!!! Take care!