Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2012 Owl Lover Alert







  

Have any of you come across this?
I just could not wait till 2012 to post this! It is just too cute not to share... And it is FREE and customizable!!

There are 45 artists Suzy Ultman, Jo James, Juliette Crane and Night Owl Paper Goods just to name a few,  from all over the world that are proud to present you the "Owl Lover 2012 calendar".

I can see all kinds of things that can be made from these, quilt blocks, pouches tons of fun paper piecing ideas!
I hope you enjoy this and head on over to My Owl Barn too see all the great works!
PS I have been remaking my blog, I hope you like it so far, and grab my new button! And a Big Welcome to all my New Followers and Old Friends as well! Kim

3 comments:

Diane said...

I like the "love" one. Thanks for posting the link.

bluesquarequilting said...

I love owls ! this is a great idea, thank you !

Mary said...

I Love Owls too! Hugs, Mary