Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hello Wednesday Flowers and Small Bloggers!

Welcome to yet another One Flower Wednesday Everyone. I was able to stitch together 3 little new flowers this week.  I hope everyone else did a little better tending their garden than I did!

Join Our Garden Party!
Our goal is to make at least one hexagon flower every Wednesday and watch our gardens grow. The wonderful hostess of the party is Karen at  Journey of a Quilter  This is my fourth time to attend and my flower garden now numbers 18... I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for visiting today!

As a small blogger I am hooking up with Lily's Quilts for the Month of December!
Small Blog Meet

12 comments:

Danette/QuiltingChemist said...

Three beautiful blue flowers to add to your garden. Three flowers in a week is great!

Brook said...

I sure could use those three blue hexies in my project, they would be perfect. I am working on the sky. Three was good , this time of year is so demanding. Just so many things to accomplish. Welcome also to the group. Very nice work.
Have a good week, Blessings, Brook

Teresa Felgueiras said...

I love your flowers. The fabrics are awesome, blue is one of my favorite colors.

Lots of Fabric 2 said...

Three flowers this week I was lacking in the flower making,just making the outer border. welcome to On Flower Wednesday.

Valerie said...

Hi Kim! Thanks for visiting my blog! It has been so fun to check out other blogs - there's so much talent out there! I love your hexies - so impressive!

Karen said...

I'm loving the blue flowers! And, 18 blooms already, look at you go!

Hilachas said...

Lovely flowers. Your garden is going to be beautiful.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Beautiful flowers! You did better than I did - I was only able to make 2 for my GFG.

Sally said...

I love this post, it is so cute and hope someday I can learn how to do hexies...

Hannah said...

I just adore hexagons!! What a great idea! love the blue colours you have used. Blue and white is my favorite colour combination.

Catherine said...

Hi Kim, thanks for stopping by my blog! Your flowers are beautiful.

Carla said...

I just signed up for a hexagon quilt along today. Can't wait to get started : )