Friday, January 6, 2012

Exposed! An Award...

If you really want too know more about me, I have 7 things about me below.
I'm not sure if this is an Award or a Punishment? But, I am willing to play along...
 
The rules are simple:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
 
A) My friend Sandra bestowed this Award to me and her Sweet blog is http://sana-saroti.blogspot.com/ Thank you Sweetie!! Won't you please pay her a visit, she if from Germany and is in the States (Texas)for a visit with her Hubby?

My Seven Things! (seven really?)
 
1. I was a City Police Officer in the 1980's and 90's.
2. I collect Native American Art.(I am 1/4 Blackfoot.)
3. My nickname is "Moody Blue" given to me by my dad, when I was a girl of 7 years old.
4. My first job was at A&W Rootbeer on roller skates!
5. I have lived in Indiana,Kansas,Arizona,California,Georgia and now Missouri.
6. My youngest sister passed away in July 2010. 
7. My oldest and only brother passed away in January 2011. (6 months after my  baby sis.)
 
If your still here, Thank you for reading and getting to know me a bit more, I promise I will get the courage up soon to post a pic of me...
 
Now, on to part 3 and 4 of the rules.

I know that this award has circled through blogland for quite a while now,  and I also know that some people don't like to recieve awards. And I thank you all who are interested in my crap and have deserved this award! You all are creative and definitely an inspiration.
Thank you all for being here!
 
I don't want to hurt anyones feeling by not picking their blog and I don't want to pester anyone.
So, if you are interested in this award then email me.
 
Otherwise, Comment away on what I have just spilled my gut on! And, you thought you knew me, Ha!

6 comments:

Shaz said...

Kim, I found it very interesting to learn more about you, I certainly am a lot more up to date now.

I'm not into these awards myself, but I think you are brave for accepting it and being honest!

Now i'm waiting for the picture!!!

Sana Saroti said...

Hey Kim! So nice to learn all those facts about you! Most surprising was definitely number 1 ;-)
Thanks for playing along and I DO want to see a picture of you! Pretty pleeeeeeease with cherry on top ;-)

Diane-crewe said...

You were brave enough to share the info ....NOW the picture ,,, we dont bite (much!!) you know xx

Lucy @ Charm About You said...

My first job was delivering sandwiches on roller skates!! Nice to learn more about you, very sad to learn about the loss of your siblings, I hope 2012 brings you lots of joy :)

Sally Johnson said...

Kim,
I am glad to hear about this award and not sure how I would really describe myself. I am interested but not sure if I know how to share the link correctly maybe because I am blonde and not too computer savy I may need some guidance with this. I sure would be willing to play along as I am not afraid to share the special thigns I have accomplished in life... Maybe you can help me as I am really not sure of how to complete the task...

Susan said...

Kim, you are an interesting person for sure!, Lets see Kansas yep raised there, Missouri,yep born there and returned in youg adulthood, Indiana, yep live there now. maybe we are lost sisters!! lol