Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My 1st BIG Project

Is currently a WIP (Work in Progress)...
I had a whole big post planned for today, then blank, nothing, blocked, brain freeze? So, the whole thing wound up a hot mess.  Instead of that, I give you this picture of my C2C (Corner to Corner) in progress. It is my more, than I could ever hoped for in crochet happiness!  See it below, and know these are the moments I love, learning crochet!

The wonderful creative people you are able to learn from, and they give so freely of their time and skills. I must of watched this video 20 times before I felt I could even attempt a single stitch. The video I followed  is C2C Tutorial and Thank you Mikey of The Crochet Crowd for all your fun tips!

I am excited to share my first link party today as well! And linking up here also! http://www.lucyblossomcrafts.co.uk/blog/handmade-monday-10
The Philosopher's Wife

No comments: