Thursday, November 24, 2011

Your Blogs Grab Button!

Do you have a Grab Button? Do you want a Grab Button?

I've been wanting to make mine and it's finally done.
Grab my button from my sidebar and let me know if it works!

Here is what I did, I hope it helps, if you would like to try it let me know if you created your Grab Button and I will post it on my Blog!

1. Choose the image you want to use as your button.
The image should be no larger than 200 pixels wide so it fits most other blogs sidebars etc.

2. Upload your image choice to an image hosting site of your choice. (I used Photobucket.

3. Now, open another browser tab and log into your blogger account. Click on the Design tab and then click on "Add a Gadget" then select HTML/JavaScript.

4. Copy and paste the following code in the text area box:



5. In Photobucket (or wherever you chose to store your button), copy the URL provided by them, and paste it in BOTH places where the code above says YOUR BUTTON LOCATION.

6. Replace the words above in the code YOUR BLOG ADDRESS with...Your true blog address.

7. You can change the size of the code box that will appear for others to copy and paste your code from on their blog by adjusting the numbers,4 stands for how many rows (I have 2 rows)shown and 22 stands for how many columns are shown.

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Thursday to the Overseas Gang!

4 comments:

Craft Couture by T.C. said...

Kim - I tried your grab button and it works..Cool! :)

Kim C said...

Your the best! I see my button on your blog now! I put yours on mine too! I love how we can all connect this way! Kim :0)

quiltmania said...

Thanks for the info. I'll give it a try when I get a minute.

Sandra Kaye said...

I took your button, thanks for having mine. Thanks for the advice. Hope you had a super Thanksgiving!! Hugs