Thursday, June 11, 2015

Throwback Thursday Tell All

 
This is my first time for a Throw Back Thursday post. And I would like to share a picture of myself in the groovy leaf headband and necklace make by the daisy chain method! I was a true flower child. My younger sister Lisa, is on the right, she was such a tomboy, note her wearing pants! (it was Summer)

The two Afghan Hounds were my Cool Uncle Fred's he was visiting us from Indianapolis in his green, Dodge "Super Bee"! My Uncle Fred passed away December 2013.

The target on the tree, was my oldest and only brother Dwight's... he loved BB guns, Dwight passed away 4 years ago this January.

The pup by the trees trunk is one of our Cocker Spaniels, His name was Dane we had 3 when we were growing up. They were some of the best dogs ever.

What dog breeds did you have growing up?

Linking up here for the First time! Join us...

No comments: