Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hello Old Friends!


Excuse the horrible picture! Well, I have been on blog land just a bit over a month, reading and reading and drooling over all the New Exciting things all the talented people are doing now.

Since my husband and I closed our bakery, I have just felt kinda lost trying to figure out what to do with myself?! Thanks to everyone I have met and been inspired by I dug in the closet and way in the back was my neglected dusty and very dirty old friends.

I think I am going to get in the storage garage and pull out the Rubbermaid totes with my material and many UFOs etc. next!
Thanks for Everyone and your Great Inspiration!
Kim

4 comments:

Sana Saroti said...

Look at all the treasures you have found! So cool! I dont have a cutting mat. But I want one so bad ;-)

Susan said...

WELCOME BACK to the quilting world. I can't wait to see the UFO's you have packed away for years? those aret he best ones!

Christine said...

Welcome. The quilting community is such a wonderful special group. I am your newest follower too!

Sharon Pernes said...

Can't wait to see what you make! Welcome back :)